First time in the life..
For the very first time in my life I realize,
How can I not have control over myself?
How can I not reconnect with my senses?
How can I not acknowledge any pain?
How can I not free my mind from distractions?
How can I truly appreciate the beauty around me?
How can I listen to the melodies sung by birds? How can I admire the vastness of the sky?
How can I imagine your presence within the moon?
For the very first time in my life...
Now, I can see our dreams in tranquility,
Now, I can live my life as shadow of you,
Now, I can find happiness in every moment,
Now, I can feel the strong emotion of love,
For the very first time in my life...
- Dishita Bhatt
Drenched!
ReplyDeleteCareless to the world except for that special one.💐
ReplyDeleteઅદ્દભુત...!
How can you forget someone is drenched by you first
ReplyDeletetime in life ?
How can you forget someone is musician of your heartbeat now?
How do you feel when some special and unique emotion arise first time in life?
Lot of love to lovely little sister.God bless you. Keep writing "to drench" someone special forever
Heart touching poem!❣️Keep writing.👍
ReplyDeleteThis is How one's heart filled with the presence of Love... Now your words are blooming as delicate petals which spreading fragrant of your Eternal Love for The Special One.
ReplyDeleteMay You Both dance in love's divine play happily forever!!
It was really beautiful, you write with such elegance. Keep writing
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful poem. Fantastic explanation skill.
ReplyDelete