Vote of Thanks

Vote of Thanks

 


Thanks to God for giving me support,
I need his support for my effort.

Thanks to all for helping me a lot,
I dare to write my poetic thought.

Thanks to all for inspiring me a lot,
I will go through it and will give my best.

Thanks to all for giving your comments,
I used to read it and it was so great.

Thanks to all for expressing your thought,
I will never forget your precious vote.

Thanks to all for giving a feedback,
I will keep writing and will send u back.

Thanks to all for waiting for this surprise,
I would like to "thank" for this prize.

                                                            - Dishita Bhatt

Comments

  1. Thank God and feel blessed that your inner potential shine outwardly through your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No thanks, no formalities" in the true friendship - only dediction and unselfish love keep the friendship intect. So please carry on your voyage. Our blessings are always with you.
    - Congrates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww what a creation...No thanks you deserve much more... keep posting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to say thanks.. but we request you to keep writing poems and publishing them in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your all poems are wonderful, so keep writing, and no need to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creation
    Superb
    Keep it up
    All the best..👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First time in the life..

रहगुज़र जिंदगी का

Gift of God